Friday, August 14, 2009

My Myopic Eyes

When I was a child, I always felt envy of people who wore glasses because they were different from me. When they couldn't see something clearly they put out a pair of glasses and said. Oh, forgive me, I have to wear it in order to see that more clearly. At that time I thought it really cool and elegant to wear a glass.

So, I, a naïve girl, tried every means to become myopia, including wearing my grandpa's glass which looked like bottles' bottom , reading under the obscure light or dazzling sunshine or sometimes in a moving bus and narrowing my eyes like a myopia even I can see the surroundings clearly.

These efforts did't go to waste---- I became myopic as I had wished. It was simply a festival the day I wore my first pair of glasses. It was a pair of little and common glasses with red frame and some flower carve. I wiped it clearly and wherever I went, my eyes were keeping searching for something that could reflect--- a shopwindow, a mirror , or even a pool of water. I felt myself shining with that pair of glasses. I felt confident and rose my head proudly.

However, that happiness did't last long. Gradually , I couldn't see the remote objects even with glasses. I was puzzled and was asked to have an examination again which gave me the result that my myopia had become more severe. Thus I had to change another pair of glasses. That case had happened several before I got angry and took off the glasses.

I went to school , went to canteen and sat in the classroom all without glasses, thinking that it will help to relax my myopic. However, things went to the other side. Not only my disease became more severe but also my study dropped behind because of the obscure picture of the blackboard in my eyes.

My friend was worried about that and asked me why I don't wear the glasses. I told her the reason--- the glasses make my myopic more severe. She was surprised and corrected my wrong conception. She said that it is the unsuitable and unqualified glasses that cause the deterioration of my eyes and to the contrast if I choose a pair of suitable and quality assured glasses, my myopic will keep stable. And if I went on without glasses, my myopic will undoubtly go to bad rapidly.

That frightened me and I realized the importance of choosing a pair of good glasses. I did as my friend had told and searched in the Internet for authoritative websites for qualified glasses maker. It isn't an easy work because there are so much fake information. Finally, I found what I want. It is a website of high public value. The customers there are so appreciate for their product that they write down their sincere thanks.

Under my parents'help, I bought a pair of glasses which is dedicated and qualified.
Now, my myopic has becomed better and many of my classmates asked me where to buy that glasses and how.

I smile and say "follow me"

No comments:

Post a Comment