Thursday, August 13, 2009

Convert videos from FLV format to MP4 format

It's my birthday yesterday. I was so happy and excited because my best friend Tom attended my birthday party and he gave me a new mp4 player as birthday present, which is what I have been dreaming of for a long time.

The mp4 player is so smart; I couldn't help showing it to my classmates. They all admire me so much. But there is a question; there are only two mp4 format videos. So I download some from my computer. To my disappointment, what I download are all FLV format and my mp4 player does not support!

I began to search software which can convert videos from FLV format to MP4 format. From Google, I got a lot of results, but when I download them, most of them are unworkable. I had to try one by one.

This software contains four parts, that is, DVD to iPhone Converter, iPhone Video Converter, iPhone Transfer, and iPone Ringtone Maker. After installing it, I operate the iPhone Video Converter, add an FLV format video, choose the output format and began to convert. It takes me only 30 seconds to convert a 6.41MB video. The output MP4 format video is 26.99MB, the screen is very smooth and the sound quality is very clear. The convert speed is really satisfactory. What's more, the software support 11 different convert formats and you can freely set the video size, video quality, audio quality, split size, etc.

Through my experience above, I think this software is a powerful application that can convert nearly all DVD and video files to MP4 and other frequently-used formats. For example, Advanced Audio Coding (*.aac), MPEG-4 Audio (*.m4a), MPEG Layer-3 Audio (*.mp3), Waveform Audio (*.wav), QuickTime Video (*.MOV), MPEG Video (*.mp4) and so on. Nowadays, there are really a lot of good videos and movies online everyday. When we download them into mp4 player, some maybe unsupported. At that time, we are usually depressed and get angry. But when you get this software, I believe you will never have this feeling.

However, there is one disadvantage, the trial version has limitations, at most 3 minutes of every file will be converted. So, I'm considering buying it now.

Above is my experience, I share it with you and hope it can be of help to you. The software is so great for you to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment